Available in 1.5 m, 2.5 m and 3.5 m. Designed to bring out the kitesurfer within everyone, the Trainer is responsive, smooth and stable with just enough power to ensure you will be ready to progress to the next level. Our unique 3 line set up with Safety Leash guarantees safe, easy recovery and pack away. We recommend the 2.5 m for the best balance of performance and power – go smaller in high wind locations and bigger in light wind areas.
Life’s complicated enough without having to worry about how to choose the perfect power kite. Now you can relax as Ozone has done the hard work and all you need do is experience the new IMP and then try to stop grinning.
The IMP range gives you three affordable ways to enjoy power kiting. The IMP kites come with pre-attached flying lines for quick, stress free, set up – no messing, just grab and go.
The entire IMP range is manufactured to the same standards as our World-class range of competition proven Kites and Paragliders. When you fly an IMP you know you are enjoying the full benefit of years of Ozone experience and our dedicated team.
- Simple to set up and fly with lines attached
- Performs in a wide range of wind conditions
- No previous kite experience required
- Sizes to suit all ages and land kiting activities
- Light weight and compact for easy travel
- Exceptional quality at an unbeatable price
- Ozone warranty and satisfaction guaranteed
- Complete package – just add humans and wind
Whatever your age or kiting ambitions, Ozone’s Imp range has the perfect power kite to get you started in the most exciting new sport on the planet – when you join us you can be sure to start right with the Imp.
1.5m; 2.5m; 3.5m
Rip-stop nylon and Edelrid SK75 Dyneema
Stitched bridle and flying lines.
- Imp Kite
- Control Bar with Safety Leash
- Manual & Safety Notice
- 18m 180kg Flying Lines
- Ozone Sticker
- Stuff Sack