THE BULLET GT
SpeedFlying is dangerous
More speed >> Less glide
- TOTALLY NEW DESIGN, not related to any other existing speed wing
- Wide glide range available with brakes
- Highly stable profile
- Ultra Precise handling for flying close to terrain
- Available in 7.7m and 9.8m sizes only
- New water tolerant lines and highly packable material
The Bullet GT is the newest Ozone Speed design and our answer to pilots who want a wing with maximum speed and stability with minimum glide. If you like the current 10m and 12m wings available but want something with a bit more speed and dive, but that is still comfortable to launch and land, then the GT is for you.
The biggest difference between the GT and the 09 is the glide ratio. A more parachute-like profile and lower aspect ratio means low glide performance, which is ideal for swooping close to even the steepest parts of the mountain. The high stability of this profile means that pilots can fly close and fast with confidence. A specially adapted brake arrangement and plan form yields ultra precise handling for fine tuning your glide path in steep terrain.